The contents of the Ree & Jun Kaneko Foundation website are subject to all applicable copyright laws. Jun Kaneko is the copyright holder for all of his works. The Ree & Jun Kaneko Foundation maintains copyright for all other content on this site, unless otherwise noted. This site’s content is intended for personal, nonprofit educational, and noncommercial purposes constituting fair use as defined under copyright law. Fair use of this site’s copyrighted content is permitted so long as the user properly cites the creator and source of the content.
Works by other artists and authors are presented on this site solely for educational purposes and their related copyrights are noted. The Ree & Jun Kaneko Foundation strives to provide correct attribution for all works presented on the site. If you believe that any material on this site violates the copyrights of third parties, or is incorrectly attributed, please notify the Foundation in writing.
The Ree & Jun Kaneko Foundation and Jun Kaneko Studio, L.L.C. are the licensors for all site content over which they retain copyright and for images of Jun Kaneko’s works. Reproduction of this content outside the bounds of fair use is prohibited without express written permission. Please contact The Ree & Jun Kaneko Foundation to request permission. The licensor will provide a written license agreement defining the terms of any approved request, which may include but is not limited to the following stipulations for reproducing licensed content:
- Image(s) must be reproduced in its entirety without cropping, bleeding, distortion, or any other alteration. Nothing may be superimposed on the image(s).
- Detail images must be labeled as such in the credit line, and a reproduction of the artwork in its entirety must also appear within the same publication.
- Labeling, credit line, and color proofs of works for which an image is provided by the licensor must be submitted to the licensor for color correction and final approval prior to publication.
- The licensor may require a limited number of copies of the publication in exchange for permission to reproduce.
Jun Kaneko and his studio have had the honor of working with many talented photographers and videographers over the years. Special thanks to the following individuals whose images and videos are featured prominently in documentation of Kaneko’s life and work:
- Dirk Bakker
- Colin Conces
2222 Leavenworth Street, Omaha, NE 68102
- Joel Geyer | Geyer Group Productions
- Takashi “Sam” Hatakeyama
- Kozo Miyoshi
- E G Schempf
- Mitsu Takahashi
- Aaron Zavitz | The Silver Screen
1323 William Street, Omaha, NE, 68108