Polka Dot Wall | Mural | 1989
92 x 118.5”
- Solo Exhibition, Rhythmic Clay: A View of Jun Kaneko’s Process, Sheldon Art Museum, Lincoln, NE, 1987.
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko, Galerie Barbara Silverberg Contemporary Ceramics, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1989.
- Jun Kaneko. Montreal: Galerie Barbara Silverberg Contemporary Ceramics, 1989. Exhibition card.
- Jun Kaneko: Ceramic Sculpture. Sioux City, IA: Sioux City Art Center, 1989. Invitation card.
- Kaneko, Jun. “On Being an Artist." Ceramics Monthly 36, no. 6 (June/July/August 1988): 51-58.
- Kim, Eugene. “Neural Nets, Content Addressable Memory." Harvard Science Review 5, no. 1 (Winter 1992): 42-46. Illustration.
- MacMillan, Kyle. “The Artists." Omaha World-Herald (Nebraska), August 27, 1989, Sunday World-Herald Magazine.
- Rhythmic Clay: A View of Jun Kaneko’s Process. Lincoln, NE: Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery, 1987.
Jun Kaneko Studio: Omaha, Nebraska, 1986-present