Expansion | Dango | 1996
73 x 56 x 17.75”
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko, Between Light and Shadow, Dutch Series, Frans Halsmuseum, Haarlem, The Netherlands, 1996.
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko, Gallery of Contemporary Art, Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR, 1998.
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko, The Art Center in Hargate, St. Paul’s School, Concord, NH, 1999.
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko, Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, NE, 2003.
- Solo Exhibition, Play’s the Thing: The Paintings and Objects of Jun Kaneko, Sheldon Museum of Art, Lincoln, NE, 2009.
- Solo Exhibition, Outside Kaneko, Lauritzen Gardens, Omaha, NE, 2011.
- Solo Exhibition, Jun Kaneko: Juxtapositions, Assemblage, Lincoln, NE, 2018 - 2019.
- Between Light and Shadow. Haarlem, The Netherlands: Frans Halsmuseum, 1996. Exhibition card.
- Hsu, I-Chi. “A Visit to Jun Kaneko’s Studio; Omaha Visit." Chinese Potter’s Newsletter, no. 16 (Summer 2002): 1-14.
- Jun Kaneko, Dutch Series - Between Light and Shadow. ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands: European Ceramic Workcentre, 1996. Exhibition catalogue.
- Peterson, Susan. Contemporary Ceramics. New York: Watson Guptill Publications, 2000.
- Peterson, Susan. Jun Kaneko. London: Laurence King Publishing, 2001.
- Play’s the Thing: Reading the Art of Jun Kaneko. Edited by Jorge Daniel Veneciano. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 2010. Exhibition catalogue.
- Reijnders, Anton. The Ceramic Process: A Manual and Source of Inspiration for Ceramic Art and Design. London: A&C Black; Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2005.
- “Tony Cragg, Angel Garraza, Radoslaw Gryta, Jun Kaneko, Xavier Toubes." Revista Internacional Cerámica, no. 59 (1997): 7.
- Williams, David J. “Out of the Box, Outside Kaneko Sprouts at Lauritzen Gardens." Metro Magazine 23, no. 5 (May 2011): 57.
EKWC (European Ceramic Workcentre): ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, 1995-1996