Untitled | Dango | 2000
89 x 25 x 18”
- Group Exhibition, Sculpture Objects Functional Art and Design Fair, Chicago, IL, Sherry Leedy Contemporary Art, 2000.
- Group Exhibition, Oslo International Ceramics Symposium, Høvikodden Art Center, 2003.
- Solo Exhibition, Collection Building Campaign, KANEKO, Omaha, NE, 2017.
- “2011 - Art in the Garden: Outside Kaneko." Ten Seasons of Growth: A Commemorative Publication for Members of Lauritzen Gardens. Special issue, Seasons of Growth, 2011.
- American Style, no. 75 (2011): 12.
- Bowman, S. Portico. “Jun Kaneko: Pure Form and the Industry of Collaboration." Ceramics: Art and Perception 19, no. 2 (June-September 2009): 54-61.
- Cassidy, Victor. Sculptors at Work, Interviews About the Creative Process. Jefferson (NC): McFarland & Co., 2011.
- Jun Kaneko Special Class at Kyoto Seika University. Kyoto, Japan: Kyoto Seika University, 2011. Lecture brochure.
- “La Dimensione dello Spirito." Imperfect. February 25, 2015. http://imperfect.it/it/jun-kaneko/.
- MacGuire, Henrietta. “Big Time." Montgomery Living: The River Region Magazine, August 2008.
- Play’s the Thing: Reading the Art of Jun Kaneko. Edited by Jorge Daniel Veneciano. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 2010. Exhibition catalogue.
- Williams, Gerry. “Arriving in a New World, An Interview with Jun Kaneko." The Studio Potter 29, no. 1 (December 2000): 4-28.
Jun Kaneko Studio: Omaha, Nebraska, 1986-present